Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 June 2011

YOU.

NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpKeJdpNZUc

No word of a lie it is brilliant. There is about 700 hundred other links that I could spam this blog with but you know what, it's my day off. And that would be a redonculous amount of effort. seriously I was awake for far too long yesterday. Because with 5 hours sleep. (having only got to sleep at two) I
-got up at 8.30
-went to work at 9.30 cleaning that was done around half two=£12
-then had I think the best shower of my life having been soaked twice in the process of cleaning
-went shopping for father's day stuff
-had dinner
-then babysat for friends until midnight (about five hours)=£20
-then went on youtube for too long again, until around 2am
total=£32 and 18 hours of being awake
HOLY SHIT.

my sleeping pattern is so destroyed.

On the upside I bought 'click' for £2 from a charity shop.Think I might watch that today.

fave vlog quote '' 'you're ridiculous, up at 8 in the morning', what. That's not a thing that's weird, tell that to the farmer's. BITCH !''

Or possibly ''HOLY WOLVERINE TITS''

LOVE X

O&O

2 comments:

  1. aw, i love click!!! so good :P i didn't get to sleep til after 3 this morning o.O ....i totally wasn't on the phone with adam for four and a half hours....xD xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least your loved. you know by a guy. you know we all love you. XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete