Total Pageviews

Friday 17 June 2011

Well,

Just lost quite a lot of respect or my mum. She genuinely just started a proper full on bitching session about luke. Because he's apparently been making comments on how she's brought me up. Which is fair enough really considering that he's entirely inexperienced in parenting, having no kids of his own yet. And even thought my Dad joined in. I still have respect for him because anything he says about anyone he will quite happily say to there face. But my mum being the oh so diplomatic person that she is, would not do this even when she says that she will.

rant over.
cool stuff. -got a C in a higher tier paper in german today having done no revision, well. ever.
-got some 'smashed up' effect nail varnish today, and tried it. Love.
-chili for tea tonight with friends was quite enjoyable, until my mum started.
-babysitting tomorrow. (to make up for my actual work, which is in 7 hours

SHIT.

O&O

2 comments: