Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 June 2011

that was so smooth...

so yeah yesterday I thought today would be like properly HORRIBLE...but turned out to be not so bad, don't get me wrong work was still horrible. But it could definitely have been worse.
Anyway back to the title. so just finished work. All I wanna do is have shower. so shower goes on and is put to my usual temperature of 'nearly hot enough to make tea', I start wetting my hair and there is a sudden and extremely intense burning pain on my head. Which results in me swearing incredibly loudly several times And then thinking ahhhh crap. I've actually managed to with a full head of hair, burn my scalp, really ?

ahh well. was just about to say things could be worse but oh wait, could they really be worse than maths exam ? scan your brain and tell me one thing that you consider to be worse than a maths exam.

fixed my dress yesterday XDXDXD Yay.

O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment