Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 June 2011

XD

KAYTEI YOU BEAUTIFUL GENIUS (you could never get in the way), I don't know so much about my room but you definelty need to come over so we can do some painting this summer, because I found a canvas that is exact size of my mirror which is SO being mounted next to it. I just need to think of something to paint on it.

So yeah I've cleared out most of the stuff, all that's left is buying the bed, and I want an expensive mattress, because mine is horrible I don't trust a mattress that you can feel the springs in when you lie on it. (more brilliant English)

So yeah my next couple of exams are gonna be fricking lethal. with textiles the word lethal, could be no less than the truth and with the German, MINDFUCK.

O&O

p.s probably should close both my windows now. It's really fecking cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment