Total Pageviews

Friday 24 June 2011

Intelligence. naaaa

I give up with being even remotely intellectual on here any more. Because, first off, I say certain words way too much, seriously and literally being two of these that I can actually think of. Next because I have no effort. And lastly because insults, rants and even positive comments sound no where near as good minus the swearing.
Okay so quick review:

Stuff that is really fucking annoying:
  • Dance teachers that teach you things wrong, and then try to clarify it by saying that they know someone who is an examiner. I hate examiners.
  • tea that's gone cold
  • the fact that my eye really hurts
  • people that don't give a crap about someone, on that someone's birthday.
  • when kids that look about 12 are better than you at playing guitar.
  • german lessons and exams
  • people that don't text back ever. Or clouds for blocking my fucking signal.
  • Rebecca black. (it was there, I had to take it)
  • my job
  • people that are their boyfriend's girlfreind and nothing else.

Stuff that is THE SEX:
  • texts that actually make you smile to yourself.
  • walking for ages through a wood on a gorgeous day
  • summer holidays
  • people with perfect blue eyes
  • All your favourite food
  • your favourite song that is still AWESOME after the 12th play
  • huggs
  • tea.
  • when you're pretty sure that your pet understands you when you talk to it.
  • being complimented for no reason.
  • songs that describe exactly how you feel
  • walking back from a good night to get train full on belting born for this by paramore
  • freedom, even if just for a second.
  • days of being lazy
  • Being yourself with someone
Moving on from that, I actually had to write this somehwhere in cyberspace because I thought it was fucking brilliant. If you skip to 1.03 on this, you will see what I mean. But the guy is quite funny so I'm not saying don't watch it.


kk I probably should think about sleeping at some point.

O&O






1 comment:

  1. dude, that's a great video xD i need to subscribe!! what's the username?

    btw you, summer, my gorgeous girl, are The Sex.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete