Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 June 2011

grrrr

yes that is the extent of my title today, mainly because I've been clearing out my room for a grand total of two days now and it's still not done...which I suppose I have no one besides myself to blame for this, as it's all my stuff, and it all seemingly had no use. ever.

oh well. hopefully done by this weekend, But oh wait then I ever so fun task of keeping it tidy until I get a new bed and stuffs and move all of my furniture around, somehow I can't see this working.
okay rant over. On here anyway. Hope the weathers nice on Hattie birthday, because I'm sorry but I've done london in the rain on more than one occasion, and it's really not fun. Wow that's a new low for this blog. Did I seriously just comment on weather...NNNOOOOOOOO !

O&O

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i hope there's good weather too but the rain could be pretty hilarious with everyone who's going :P btw, once we've finished exams i could totally give you a hand doing your room if you wanted...or not if i'd just get in the way :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. see next post for answer.

    ReplyDelete