Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Everybody hurts.


Yet another winner from Avril, except from the bridge Not so sure there. Still love it, and it of course has nothing to do with my actual life. Sometimes I scare myself with how well I can lie when I need to seriously after Hattie told me that yesterday, I was incredibly proud of entirely casual and seemingly uneffected charade. I even started questioning as to weather the person in question was really his type. And started suggesting other people instead, (that weren't myself) IDEFK It's funny. She told me that I may just have to spell it out for him. But look how well that turned out last time.
arghhhhh. What the fuck is my problem with showing emotion ? I really don't understand it.

Moving on. Have some seriously mega textiles cramming to do today that I actually haven't started yet. Oops. still love the previous song though, And escape the fate, Don't worry I still love you.

O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment