Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 June 2011

Holy wolverine tits.

resorting to random phrases on this thing is really something I should have thought of a while ago, because ya know, titles that have any link to the post subject/s are so last year. OMG
JUST SPENT LIKE A YEAR EDITING THE LONDON VLOG AND NOW IT WON'T UPLOAD BECAUSE OF THE SHITTY FORMAT. *incredible hulk face*
Can't believe I have one more exam left. It's weird, amazing, and scary all at the same time, weird because for all of my life I've been wondering What it's going to be like if and when I leave school, and now here it is four days away. Amazing because well no more german, maths, science, ICT, or PE to contend with (provided I pass all of them.) And well if you have to ask why it's scary then clearly you never left school. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE ? is a somewhat constant thought in my head, that I've just kind of learnt to tune out.

Why won't YouTube accept my video, fuck sake.

O&O

1 comment: