Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Stuff and things and words.

but I'm not even going to try and make sense...far to mainstream (didn't even consciously think about typing that phrase). I just feel like this needs to be said if no where else, the internet will do. I have missed my uncle rich. He's so chilled and I hadn't seen him for like 4 years, that would have made me 12 the last time I saw him. And the fact that I have changed so much really only occurred to me when I saw his reaction to me a further 4 years later. Shit's gone down and also rather scarily 4 years really doesn't feel like it has actually gone.

Also I have realised that I regret nothing. That's a very nice feeling. No matter what the result of any of my actions where, they have gotten me where I am which is at the best of times, pretty fucking happy. With a family that love me and legs and arms that work.

this has been sufficiently cheesy and I'll see you next time with another insight into how fucking interesting my life is...

laters bitches. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment