Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 December 2011

So 2012 eh?

Didn't exactly hit me like a slap in the face, but there's a few things that need saying. Don't for the love of the big bang theory, make any new years resolutions ,they are quite frankly way too mainstream...and this may just be me, but if you wanna do something don't wait for a new year to start doing it.

Second. Every problem you have, means your alive to have it. And as cliche as it is...live life, it's fucking short (like me)
Also. I've come to realise that insecurity is entirely powered by you. no one else can fix how you feel about yourself. Basically if you don't care. no one else will, slightly more realistic than ''if you think your the shit, you will be the shit''.

Last lil bit of philosophical bullcrap I just made up is that this is true shit ''You always want what you do not have'' so imagine not having the things you do have. Screw the small issues whatever those things may have. And stop caring. Trust me, it's easier.

Best wishes to all for the new year xxxx
Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment