Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 December 2011

The reason that I have known the date this entire week if you asked me is I've only just realised, incredibly sad even for me. So got to around 1000 words with my Top girls essay, feel a lil better but I still just want it done (only stopped now because it's nearly midnight and some sleep may be an idea). Out of my way handed in only to be handed back to me after Christmas with god knows how many things wrong with it. But still it will be done. So then I can relax all Chri-wait....no I'll have yet more Textiles work to do, which admittedly isn't so bad and then the black widow of my options. PSYCHOLOGY DUNDUNDUN.

this has made a sufficient lack of sense and I'll see you whenever the fuck you get bored enough to read this waffle

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment