Total Pageviews

Friday 30 December 2011

*obligatory deep 2011 title*

I feel like I say this every year, but this one has gone so fast. Just when I thought my GCSE's were going to end my quite happy existence. I got through and got into college, who'd have thought that would happen? So like everything this year has had it's ups and downs. And it would be way to anti-mainstream to not mention them so here goes:

the slightly shittier things that hit the fan
-Grandad died, and quite frankly screwed up my Grandmother and my Dad.
-Dad got very ill twice, during one he did nearly die.
-A certain clueless guy made me quite confused and very upset for a while.

Highlights
-ADTR
-Luke and Hannah got married.
-I technically played my first gig, (at their wedding).
-Guilfest
-redfest(minus one blonde)
-prom (specifically the after party)
-passed GCSE's with minimal effort...hell to the yeah
-the 26th of october 2011. Must remember that one.
-This Christmas has been lovely catching up with all my family that I haven't seen in like 9 years.
-Every single one of Harvey's Pool parties.
-I gained a best friend, that I really don't know what I would do without sometimes.
-And the fact that I'm still here.

So Happy New year XD

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment