Total Pageviews

Monday 26 December 2011

The Decision

of which blog to actually post this on was much more difficult than normal today, considering that I wasn't sure if some of what I want to vent was really up to the expected festive season standards. (will have to phone them and ask.)So heres how I'll do this:

First draft: So as much as I want to pretend I had a good day it would have been better if several of the following things hadn't happened. First being my child/fucking annoying twattish old man of an ex boss that I happen to resent living next to phoned us up at Luke and Hannah's (after having not managed to reach us at our own house) because he wants to reiterate the same fucking thing he has told me about 7 and half times. Second being That my relatives managed to be a tad more arsey than normal due to a few things like my uncle being ill and my nan over reacting to this and phoning up the HNS (which are of course gonna be really fucking helpful on boxing day) and my Dad then judging all of my Mum's family, which basically always upsets her. Otherwise alright.

Second draft: So things could have gone better but hey, no one died right?? I still have all this amazing stuff I got and a load of money to go to my next guitar and today was good. To an extent, we just ended up drowning all the shit with YouTube. (Which if you didn't know is the way forward) because of this vid which I otherwise would not have watched:

Do yourself a favour and full screen this shit. You won't regret it. THIS HAS NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH.


also. Heard this for the first time today.




IT'S AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment