Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 December 2011

''Do you Believe in Love at this age?''

Someone asked me this the other day, and now due to not wanting to do something I really should be doing (English language work) I'll answer it in a little bit more depth. So I'm not straying to much from my original answer of: no. However what I meant when I said that, was that I don't believe in the annoying gushy, soppy idea of 'love' that you constantly get told by movies and books should be your only goal in life to find. I mean what stupid person thinks that you should waste your life away because your 'prince' hasn't come and found you yet?

BITCH get a life, leave your tower and explore the world, you never know who or what might find you if you let it.


Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment