Total Pageviews

Friday 16 December 2011

And Finally,

after a year, Luke and Hannah are now married, and I'm actually just very happy with the whole day...granted my Dad very continently told me something earlier which made me more than slightly passive aggressive towards my mums step dad to say the least, but I'm not letting that fucking twat ruin this blog post.

Hannah looked fucking gorgeous, the ceremony wasn't too tedious and the reception was fucking awesome because like a proper wedding everyone got smashed, and there was open mic during which the maid of honour and her band did a set which was a nice touch. And of course Luke's folk band also did a set (even without him present), which although not to my taste did fit the chilled drunk atmosphere quite well...and, I swear I forgot something. Oh yeah...I actually managed to do an ADTR song. And I'm incredibly happy with all the comments I got from the other 'professional' musicians saying how good I was. Aside from that just happy I didn't chicken out. (and that no one noticed I fucked up all of the lyrics)

Jen: '' OMG. LIKE. DUDE. THAT WAS SOOOOOOO AWESOME.when I heard you say you might do a song, I was just like oh cool man.*dramatic pause*I had no idea you were gonna go and be that good.''

SO HAPPY XD

Anachy and insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment