Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 December 2011

No Matter What you think...

I love Christmas, it's different to all other times of year in that you just have an excuse to be happy, and your allowed to eat whatever the fuck you want. I only bring this up because my lovely uncle and his other half are getting married on the 16th, so yes I regret to say that I will in fact not be in on the last day of school. Which trust me no one is more upset about than me I won't get to see all of your lovely faces on the last day and sing (or rather shout badly off key) the forever classic 12 days of Christmas.

Back to the 'point' of this, as much as I am happy at the prospect of everything that is be happening this Christmas. I have coursework. That does need to be done. It's not gonna happen, all of our relatives are coming over from fucking Australia and I don't want to just say ''yeah...I know I haven't seen you in half my life but I have an essay to go write'', which brings me to my final point.

Teachers should really talk to each other in conjunction with the following.
-what other work one particular student has been set
-the fact that students have lives outside of school
-the fact sleep is kind of necessary
-And that as much as teachers have no power over this, I really think everything would be easier if A- levels where set to take more than two years. The jump between A-level and GCSE is huge and just because we got warned doesn't mean all of us are gonna be able to cope.

That will be all

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment