Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 November 2011

''Opinion should and can only be based on experience''

*topic interrupter* Harvey's lil sister put her status as ''that sucks <3'' ...If you can't see why that is stupid there is something wrong.

back to my oh so deep title, wait- I wasn't actually going to link that to anything. This is awkward, almost as awkward as talking about girls, guys and sex with Emily Green present earlier. But props to her she handled it much better than I thought she would.

ANYway, I feel like my last post on here has far too much purpose to it. This must be fixed.

here's some recent arty shiz I did.


Anyone who thinks it's my first initial needs to go out into the world.

oh yeah and Sersha. (yes I'm spelling your name phonetically because I know it annoys you)

MARTIN LUTHER KING SHOULD NEVER BE REFERRED TO AS ''THAT GUY'' EVER!

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment