Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 November 2011

I don't hate you.

you aren't worth that, however I do hate the fact that you made me dedicate an entire post to you.

I hate how you make me speak and behave. But quite frankly you have done way too many shitty things to me for me to even give a damn right now. I won't pick a fight with you, or ever even bring this up unless I or you move to a country far away, but right now I'm allowed to be immature, you hurtful piece of ing s t, you never take anyone's feelings into account when you do things, and you think just because they won't find out that you're in the right.

And you will everyone around you into submission with those eyes and seemingly genuine personality. I don't want to ruin your life. I'm not that cold. Best of luck with all your endeavours and I hope for your sake that this doesn't get messy.

1 comment:

  1. you wouldn't believe who just started talkig to me on fb...

    ReplyDelete