Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 November 2011

''Give yourself time to think while you can.''

and eat cheese on toast. I should write horoscopes...''eating chocolate right now would really help you to clear your mind and see the bigger picture of everything going on around you...''

Anyway, for once the end of my horoscope (my title) actually kinda fits, and on these rare occasions I feel like pointing it out. Like ''hey look some jammy git managed to guess my thoughts''

This makes me scared. Someone on formpsring, who I don't know but who has NOT made themselves anonymous has asked me: ''do you shave?''

















really don't know how to answer that one.

Forgot how much I love the piano in this. XD

DON'T JUDGE ME, but I'm so learning this shit.

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

2 comments:

  1. answer 'wouldn't you like to know ;)'
    important: do not forget winking smilie!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's good actually XD xxxx

    ReplyDelete