Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 November 2011

''Flip the coin bitch, come get destroyed''

If you can't guess who's lyrics those are then there is an entire movie that you need to watch... Moving on, got my bridesmaid dress altered today, so happy. It managed to make me look shorter and fatter than I actually am. Because of one thing. It was about two inches under lower than my knees. (and my legs are like my only good feature) and it's like two sizes to big. Not the best but whatever bridesmaids are forced to look hideous unless they're 8 years an under. Apparently it's so they don't look better than the bride, but I think that is stupid. Because if the groom is gonna cheat on you/flirt with one of your bridesmaids on the day of your wedding. You shouldn't be marrying him. End of.

I forget how much nicer the tone of my electric guitar is. You know after I retuned it from drop C (Adam) Note to self: Never let anyone near my guitar again. Either of them.

I believe that is all

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment