Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 November 2009

thats amazing . . . . !

(exaggeration does not apply here)

Honestly, if your reading this kaytei that story flows gorgeously, well the bit i read. and as i much as I'm gagging to dedicate the whole of this blog entry to your amazing talent for writing, i feel that may embarrass you a little. but if I'm wrong please do notify me and, i wont fix it because that would be a palaver but I'll apologise very sincerely (lol).

But just in case the rarity that i am right occurs . . . . . . BONFIRE NIGHT is also gonna be amazingly epic ,except the weather, that's gonna be pretty grim. but oh well shiny explody things that make loud noises are worth it, are they not.

& this kind of doesn't tie in with the title but i hate to copy what seems to be every ones recent idea. but what does everyone think of me writing a story ? would like to know if its gonna annoy anyone do say

O&O

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for posting me your new link :D just caught up on your life's goings on! thank you for your comment about my story, that's really sweet. if you fancy writing a story just go for it, it's great way to vent and it can be a real laugh too xD
    xxx

    ReplyDelete