Total Pageviews

Monday 16 November 2009

combination

of two things actually, i felt like i ought to write some random shit before i started writing my more of my story . . .but i do really wanna do some more-Purely because my mum told me to come and do my English research homework and i really don't wanna do it because its incredibly boring . . .








chapter two-my family

after going home, i realized how much more lost i would actually be without my parents. At the end of the day they lost a daughter as much as i lost my sister, they just. . .don't know it. What happened was, when i was given my powers as a hermia. i was already 8 years old and (supposedly)mature enough to handle the responsibilities of it all, after my guru found me and told everything would be fine.

But Leena was a lot younger than me and the immortals already knew that they wanted her as hermia too, to then be guided by me. So they stole her as an embryo, completely inconspicuously from my mother before even she knew she was pregnant with her and raised her magically in some land of complete peace which I'm not technically allowed to know about because I'm not 'selfless enough' yet or something along those lines.

Of course, the one thing they forgot about is that when they returned her to earth to get help with her powers from me, her only sister. Was that she would have to be an orphan because
our parents are aren't supernatural in anyway so they're not actually allowed to know anything about my powers. which actually consist of things like. . .well flying is the obvious one but there are other things you may not have guessed just yet. Oh yeah - I'm telekinetic, that's quite cool
and i hate to brag but i can also freeze time. Only for up to about 10 minutes so far but even I'm technically still learning. And after reflecting on that i've just realized that my powers are probably the best thing about my life and that i'm not doing anything with them to try and punish who or whatever is the reason for my sister being dead. . .

its funny i used to believe in fate, but now i think its the biggest load of tosh i've ever heard. People shouldnt die before they've lived atleast 40 years, unless they're like a horendously bad person who who's been a hypocrite all their life and thinks that they own everyone and everyones life.












1 comment:

  1. this is getting really interesting and i love your writing style :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete