Total Pageviews

Monday 23 November 2009

a jazzed up greek myth

chapter four-back to abnormality





I am actually starting to wonder if one of my powers is 'semi-consious premminision'. If there is even such a thing. because school is exactly what i expected, empty, boring, tedious and withholds the motivation of a cabbage.





What's even worse is that the tiny flicker of hope i had, of maybe making some new friends seems to be as far way as the possibility of getting my sister back. I would like to have the excuse of being deppressed but i dont even think i can say that, firstly because no one would believe me. if you ever saw me around, i'm pretty sure you would think i was just a slightly above average, normal student. And secondly because. . .well, to everyone else on Earth, i never had a sister, she was just a ''good friend'', and i should be over it by now. Or atleast thats what they say.

















Just sitting here is boring me, you would never believe that i used to actually quite enjoy science, But the trouble is, when you know everything already. Theres rarely motivation to even stay awake, let alone take part or listen. Oh, theres someone knew here-thats near enough unheard of, generally when outsiders see this building. They get turned to stone from lack of colour and sunlight. Ok, so thats an exaggeration, but when your here thats exactly what its feels like. I just realized something, the only empty space in the whole of the class is next to me--(Que ''semi-conscious premonition'') he just sat down next to me

''hi, I'm David'' to which i replied
''hey, I'm Kia''he held out his had presuming, i imagine that i would shake it. I did just that. purely because i hadn't met anyone with manners in a while, as well as the fact that he was incredibly familiar looking. Which threw me slightly,the other odd thing, was that he seemed to be on the same wavelength as me. And not because i found him attractive, which again is strange because he was, not only in looks but in way of being. It was more like he had the same issue as i did, of knowing pretty much everything, but unlike me he didn't seem to bothered by it, lucky sod.

I can see eager looks on every one's faces so clearly something is happening. . .Lab experiment as far i can gather.

No comments:

Post a Comment