Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 November 2009

A Jazzed Up Greek Myth

chapter three-so close, but so far





I'm going to assume that i said everything i should of done about my powers, but i could be wrong however, i happen to know there's one thing i definitely missed. When you either turn into or get born as, a Hermia. You inherit the knowledge, of all the sciences, everything to do with maths and all the history of whatever country you come from, courtesy of ''The Immortals''

purely to make it less of a palaver for them, i think. So that we don't have to be schooled as apposed to being taught how to use our powers. Never the less a problem arises when we've finished training and its not our turn on natural disasters, and by this i mean either the reptilidias or the witches or any other magical creature have it covered.



The problem is that we then have to pretend to be human again. I suppose you don't really have to look at it like a problem. We get to see our families again. But we have to go around being friends with our friends . . .without telling them what we are. And that to me is definitely a problem. Anyway , what i'm getting at is that i have to go back to school in a few weeks and quite frankly i'm dreading it because as much as i can lie, I hate doing it and my friends. They dont deserve it, oh wait . . .they're not real friends, they're fake. . .WE AREN'T ALLOWED FRIENDS

I suppose i'm being a little dramatic, things could change.I could meet some new friends- or even some people that have bigger goals in life, then just end up with a fairly decent job. Because as much as you may have guessed, that's not really one of my concerns anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment