Total Pageviews

Friday 20 November 2009

More Inconvenience . . .

if anyone reading this, thinks that the ''parents look after kids'' rule is often twisted around to the other way. then may i just state, that they are completely right

I just had to put blankets over both of my parents because they are both currently asleep (due to alcohol) downstairs, that reminds me i hope neither of them finds this entry while they're sober. That wouldn't be good.

oh and if anyone noticed that i wasn't at club. Sorry but i had to stay in and watch my parents get trashed (some others would simply say that a friend of theirs came round, but as nice as he is. I dont really think it makes a difference)

anyways its 5 to midnight and i'm pretty sure i must look like a zombie by now so

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment