Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 September 2011

YOU SHIT TACO...

Yes. I am seriously gonna see how long I can keep up this crazy titles thing, but as it's not naturally a gift I posses to be effortlessly hilarious. It may end up failing...
As seen on my facebook my hands down (ahhaa) winner for the quote of the day is Rupert with ''THE CAKE IS UNTIDY'' and I would congratulate you But I genuinely don't know if you even read this so there's probably not much point.

So today at college, God is that what I am reduced to talking about....OH WAIT...not it's not. Yesterday was pretty good, because none other than Tilly found me at the castle, then took me to plant, where I met some people, including Hampus who I have not seen all summer, and then she dragged me to marvins...Where I as you would expect ran into some druggies, who although very laid back peepz, still put me on edge slightly.

I forgot to mention the other thing Rupert said that kinda made me laugh because it was mildly offensive, never the less sufficiently distracted me from doing my English work, so it deserves some credit. *whilst in conversation about David parry : ''Why am I friends with him ?''

So that's a thing...(Aaaahh Philip Defranco reference)

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment