Total Pageviews

Monday 26 September 2011

Playing Tennis.

hmmmmmmmmmmm. Much love for today, for a Monday twas rather amazing. Despite a cold, and it's genuine Mondayness coz near enough, it's 11 now and it feels like I just got in, well I got in at like 20 past 10, which for a Monday is late.

RECAP. left college, walked with Harvey to the top of town, went to superdrug, then debanahms, then cinema, then watched the EPIC MOVIE, (friends with benefits, recommend) the dossed around for a bit. Then Pete walked me to the station, then I missed my train (smooth) and snuck up on him AHHHAAAA.

And I am now somewhat Knackered.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYTEI XDXDXDXDXD

O&O

1 comment:

  1. my bralet arrived today, can i has your opinion tomorrow? i'm not sure if it's fine as it is or whether it needs to be less see-through :s i think it's ok but i'd like a 2nd opinion...thank you!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete