Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 September 2011

refer to page title. Again.

I have nothing interesting to title this with...just been thinking and now cannot seem to be as articulate as I would perhaps like to be currently. Thoughts and emotions although a beautiful thing can really wreck your life huh ? On the other side of that the negative ones can be the mother of some moving art pieces or music or just about anything really.

Is it true that what we run from chases us...?

Yes. It does, in your mind usually. If you try and escape something physically it will find you. At the bizarest of moments, And maybe a song or a poem will be born, or a realization perhaps. Because you can 'make me smile' and I should have realized sooner....

'while I've been waiting...for you to pull me through'

Sweet thoughts. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment