Total Pageviews

Friday 2 September 2011

Sleep Deprivation...

I gotta stop doing it. It's always worse when all I had all day was, a biscuit, a yoghurt, half a sandwich and an ice cream. And then like 6 units of alcohol in one hit (which wouldn't normally touch me otherwise), and just to say it wasn't my fault I was busy living my life yesterday, which I will be doing again today, yes that's right I'm going shopping with my Mum and Hannah. And as much as I am looking forward to it...it's gonna be the actual shopping that I hate, you know the one I mean where you actually have to by useful stuff. I mean c'mon where's the fun or glitter in that.

And that is probably my main reason for doing what I did this morning. Basically after having no sleep, due first off to Hattie and David chatting away happily (which I would not be grudge otherwise) And they were pretty much just adding to my premature headache and then second off to me then being the only person in the room not asleep.Which I suppose I can't really blame anyone else for, I mean I hardly gonna say they were the breathing loo loudly. But all complaining aside, it was a genuinely good, okay no, FREAKING AMAZING night, props go to Pete and Rupert for not minding me sleeping on them *pulls awkward face* .

But I digress, back to the point. This was that I walked back from Philippa's at around half five this morning, and I make it around quarter to seven now....hmmmmmm. (And I definitely did not Hallucinate a tall dark cloaked figure following me.....)

Oh and Kaytei, you ask you get. Here is the link to that song I was going on about. XD


Anarchy, Insanity and Happiness always xoxo

2 comments:

  1. argh, i watched a different video xD it had a a projection of lyrics...still cool :) thanks for posting xxx

    ReplyDelete