Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 September 2011

OH HAI THERE YOU METRASEXUAL DOLPHINS...GUESS WHO DOESN'T HAVE TO DO MY SHITTY JOB FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AND THEN POSSIBLY NEVER EVER AGAIN.

OH THAT'S RIGHT.ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as you may have gathered I am somewhat happy about this. And in a generally good mood to be honest. And after yesterday which was just epic. I mean add, watching the whole school doing the sponsored walk while sitting eating food (specifically biscuits). To several epic hours with Pete and Hattie and of course Kaytei, by the river. And a basically private rave by the river quite late last night. And you have a bloody brilliant day. All of this Only slightly dampened by the mother of all blisters on both of my feet (so I can't even escape by limping)

So I think that's about it...And just to be stereotypical I shall link some stuff.

Kaytei this is the guy I'm going to meet in london. See if you like. It's a Sunday.


And obligatory musicalness.

warning this is mildly heavy. BUT EPIC.

O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment