Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 September 2011

homosexual unicorn juice...

By yours today...LOL Destery reference, okay I kid, it was actually orangutan juice, but I like unicorn better....So I went to clapham common with the gorgeous Hattie to see a load of mainstream music *attempts happy face* I KID it was a brilliant day, aside from the SHIT TONNE (now standardized measurement, lol pete reference) OF 12 YEAR OLD SCREAMING FAN GIRLS THAT nearly killed us all. Okay they didn't. (Coz I would have killed them first knowing me) But rather entertainingly I could see Nathan sykes' expression and the more screaming there was, the more vaguely pissed off he started to get.

MUCH HILARIOSITY.

ahhh more getting up early required tomorrow.....

LATERRSSSSSS

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment