Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 September 2011

I hope that you see right through my walls.

Ahhhhh the forever darling Christina Perri. How is that you're lyrics are so goddamn gorgeous ? I would be resentful if they didn't correlate with my life so freakishly well. I may have posted this exact video before, but it's to lovely.


I think people really should be more appreciative of being able to like/love to death the same song or artist, because music is such a personal thing, it's no wonder people get so defensive if you claim to not liking a certain band/artist that they like.

Argghhhhh, I take offense at that. last.fm thinks that Nicola Roberts is a similar artist to Christina Perri. WHAT ? no, Christina is obviously better. Although it's not difficult to be better than someone who released a song with the lyrics ''dance to the beat of my drum'' repeatedly.

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment