Total Pageviews

Friday 13 April 2012

Well I Guess I Have The Thing

So I may as well use it. God don't you hate when your head hurts so much it stops you managing to do anything productive. Well that or something to that affect has been my life at least 50% of this whole holiday.

Which kinda leads me on to the next thing I wanted to vent about, but now I've left it a few hours I'm hoping it'll be less of a vent and more of a mature discussion *implies I'm ever mature* Now the 'only way is essex' will somewhat ruin this whole concept but I don't care.
Being jealous is not simply said to be bad because it makes you ; undesirable, appear deluded, maybe insane and just overall affect other peoples view of you...This should technically be something that you don't even worry about. It is awful because of the things it will do to your mind. No one elses. So, next time your wanting to kill someone and maybe blame them for your problems. Look to yourself and give yourself the credit of knowing that whoever this person is should not be allowed to affect you. And yes I'm afraid I will have to be incredibly cliche and quote the phenomenal person that said this. ''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent''

If someone is upsetting you. That's their problem not yours. And chances are the person you think they are is not who they feel like all the time. It could easily be the person who they like to pretend to be when they do go out to escape from it all for just a while.

There are stars in the darkness,
lightning in the clouds
and a hidden burn behind the sun.
Nothing is ever what you think it is.

You heard that here first.

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment