Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 April 2012

Gigs and Shit.

while texting a friend today the 'Uni' concept hit me like a crew ship. And honestly I'm terrified. Although What did help was them saying ''Tis fine. Do what do and act nothing like yourself, act confident. It helps'' If you understand how this next part is even relavent then one of my eyes may actually implode. They said ''aha. Life's a bitch''

Yeah again this is just me venting but..OMG SO MUCH FUCKING IRONY IT'S ACTUALLY NOT EVEN FUNNY. yeaahhh...

Back to my title. Went to see the Free Radicals again. Saw Jen. Saw Hayley (nye). Just enjoyed a genuine catch up today, and some rum and coke. Life is good. For now anyway.

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo
___________________________________________________________________________________


Say she is because you know you are.
Whoever thought everything could be so fluid...
So words have become defective eh?
Happy despite...not because.
missing something, or everything

That may not even be visible to me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment