Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Conveying How Awesome Today Was

Might be problematic due to how tired I am, and I wanted this post to be at least partially eloquent. But no, I'm sorry you'll have to settle for more how I talk. Similar levels of smooth to some sandpaper, or I don't know a varnished Porqupine perhaps...

Firstly. Thorpe Park. Was. Actually way more brilliant than normal. And The Swarm impressed me as it was (for this decade anyway) the closest a human can get to actually flying without a plane, or well gliding lessons. As well as that the creative designer must have gone to TOWN on that bitch. It looks something like what you might find in a cross between Men in Black and iron man. A bad ass metal creature destined to kill us all.I give it a bloody brilliant out of ten. I'm also appreciative of how proud of this Thorpe park are...http://www.thorpepark.com/rides/the-swarm.aspx

and yeah. Kaytei! vio la.



Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment