Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 April 2012

Happiness.

I would be shamelessly lying if I said that I'm barely ever happy, because if you know me, you'll know that I am quite happy most of the time. But like any other person things bug me as well. And it's weird because I feel like Human beings frequently want or feel like they need to blame someone for anything that makes them upset. Whether that's themselves, a friend or acquaintance, a lover, their parents or even a random stranger depending on circumstance. And I've discovered a new thing to blame. Chance. Or luck, or karma, or the cosmic higher power. However you refer to it, I simply mean that thing that defines whether or not that car splashes you walking to school, or if you get caught singing really loudly in public. (or is that just me?) For want of a phrase I enjoy the concept and sentiment of as much: Shit happens. And it's how well it's dealt with that matters. thoughtful compassion xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment