Total Pageviews

Friday 29 July 2011

Middle ground...

so this will hopefully be somewhere between my last two posts, and provided that I am actually better now from whatever the hell it was that I got (either too much sun, a bug, the flu, IDEFK) this is mainly a Thank you. Not your usual thanks more like a realisation, that I think needs a celebration to match it, because all it is quite literally is the fact that me and all my friends and sixteen and alive. This goes out to anyone that wishes people would stop taking their lives for granted and just live them. And as much as I definitely cannot promise that I will stop contemplating the ways of life, good and bad,but I promise (with the exception of p.m.s) that I will try to stop letting every little thing that I think about in a day get to me....because if you put that into perspective that's a lot of things to piss you off in a day, Negative energy tends to ruin, well. Everything. Because it makes you concentrate on things you don't have but want. And forget about all of the parts of your life that make you smile.

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

2 comments:

  1. mmmm, another thought provoking post, vair cool :P what i've taken to doing is looking at little things that make me happy....like, it really makes me smile when i get up and there's fresh coffee in the pot. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly...you're the kind of person that actually gets that kind of thing...xxx

    ReplyDelete