Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 July 2011

Chocolate.

maybe a slight over load today, having had the best chocolate ice cream EVER earlier in godalming while I was working. And also now sitting with tea, rich tea biscuits and chocolate icing. It's damn good OMG we're having a BBQ later as well. right I think the source of the 1/2 a stone I gained this year has been found. screw it i enjoy food to much to give it up.

But the work was pretty cool. Just getting kids to do this target practise game with a foam dart gun. The police thought it looked like a laugh so they had a go. That was rather entertaining to watch. Oh and one girl managed to get a dart stuck to a shop sign....I'm pretty sure it's still there. well half of it.

ooh I forgot to mention watched love and other drugs the other day. If you haven't seen it. watch it.

O&O


No comments:

Post a Comment