Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 July 2011

I ate too much...

transformers was actually amazing...although that is coming from someone who likes iron man and other action stuffs. And it was so nice in town today coz for once there was no couples...I mean kaytei louise I love you but I miss having the guys as friends.

Oooh I nearly forgot to mention this and that would have been terriblé I was in hawkins bazar earlier before meeting the guys (actually looking for that things you mentioned kaytei, which I couldn't find) but I did see one little girl staring somewhat intensely at the penis pasta, and was actually forced to leave the shop to avoid having a rather large laughing fit for what would have appeared to be no reason.

A&I

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahahaha :D The thing i told you about is really near the penis pasta...must show you sometime :P xxx

    ReplyDelete