Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 June 2012

I'm Not Racist, I Hate Everyone Equally.

okay, just kidding, but I saw that and it made me laugh. So yeah last night was pretty awesome. Aside from a few little hic-ups later in the day, Prometheus was kind of grim, and only realised yesterday what socially nervous/awkward person I am with newish people. But it's all good, all you have to do is be cool with people finding you funny when you aren't trying to be, which is less effort anyway.

Also realised how nice it is to not be giving a shit about how I look, for the first time in what feels like a decade. Even when I was with Caz and she was the one who kept getting chatted up and just well, stared at. With lines as original as ''excuse me, do you know where dusk is...*another guy* are you coming?''

*slow clap*

really hope I can meet up with luke and bring myself to record the song I wrote before I have time to talk myself out of it, which is what I have managed to do all of the previous times. (convince myself not to that is). All I know is my favourite accessory is now my guitar.

''if you can't hag baby, there's the door''

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ok, when it's recorded you have to send me the mp3 :) please??? xxx

    ReplyDelete