Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 May 2012

So maybe I'll never

actually manage to think up anything knew, but hey I'm only 17 give me a break. Some might say that life is about the pursuit of happiness right? whatever that means for the individual, but for some reason people who you might think 'have it all together' or 'have everything they want and are just being selfish' have their own emotional issues as well. There may well be some perfectly composed 15-17 year olds in existence I'm sure, hell you might want to point me in the direction of one...but how well do you really know them?

This idea that people have: 'When I get *insert desired thing here* I will be happy' sort of attitude seems almost toxic to me. Because you are the only one who knows how to be happy in your own right. Yes of course. You can tell your friends, parents, boyfriends or girlfriends how to as well. But people come and go, the only person you can really always count on, is you. But this fact should not make you feel as though you are devoid of something everyone else has. Because in face what you have is your own happiness in your hands.

If something makes you happy and it's not endangering anything or anyone around you. It's worth more than you were told it is as a child.



Please don't neuralise me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment