Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 May 2012

Titles Are Stupid

Today actually seemed to go on forever, and not in a bad way either, I actually appreciated it because today. Was a bloody good day. I mean what better way to start your day then being in a flash mob. In Guildford high street my only main issue with how this went was how ridiculously unsubtle we all looked trying to behave like we of course were not about to Bollywood dancing....

Secondly I went into godalming to meet Hannah and a bunch of her friends for her birthday do. There was food, jokes about weed and way to much sun, so needless to say I of course only managed to burn one arm. Overall another freaking awesome segment of my day.

And last but not quite least, went round Julie's to hang out with Dan (babysit, but he's 15 now and youngest wasn't there) made him watch snatch. Twas good.

Controlled poisoning and UV radiation to all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment