Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 June 2012

It just occured to me that whenever I feel like writing some angsty vague weird confusing or otherwise pointless crap on here, that all I ever do is question life or say things that most already know. Does this ave any point to it? I'm going to go with probably not as my answer.

But one thing that seems to always bug me is that no matter how good someone's life may seem from the outside. Most still manage to convince themselves they have problems, or actually have problems. Bad ones at that. Some may fix this by trying to achieve their desires by heartlessly trying control others. Others by attempting to gain large amounts of wealth, and some by hanging on to hate and grudges against people.

And one more thing, Heindseit is a massive bitch.

Good night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment