Total Pageviews

Monday 4 June 2012

I love.

Good surprises, you know the kind of awesome kind like oh I don't know, Oceans ink turning up amu your local pub the day after I paid to go see them (and some others). Or running into Evan at a Jubilee celebration that up until that point had been causing me to get a bit restless. Yeah, that happened, a rather good night full of cider, drunk people of all ages dancing, and I do mean ALL ages. Take what you want from that. Oh and fireworks. (As well as some relatively shit music but that can easily be dealt with by some good old fashioned pisstaking)

Ground breaking shit right there right?

I love this girl. Like so much, you don't even know...



And did I embed this yet? Possibly but fuck it. It's shamelessly scamming and cheesy, but I quite like it.



Anarchy, Insanity and whatever kind of freedom you want xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment