Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Urm...Woops.

Is really the only thing I can say...I messed up a little bit. I am just one smooth motherfucker. Hey lets go out for a 2 hour walk. And not take my phone, that's a really clever thing to do, and sarcasm aside I was utterly convinced my mum wouldn't go as far as to look for me....I mean, they should have known I would have come back eventually, I frequently go out for long walks, and I'm sorry but the area I live in, or rather was walking around, is not the kind of place people get attacked.

Also rather hilariously a guy in year 11 (I think) who I had a nice chat with on the train home about the fail that is art GCSE. Ended up following me for a bit and I didn't realise, and then I swear to god once he over took he thought I was following him, as he kept turning round and looking nervous/confused. Feel good for that walk though.

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

PS Kaytei...this is Blake Bliss. He knows Des and Nate....you might like him. Follow links to his music channel as well if you want. xxxx

1 comment:

  1. dude, he's like so thoughtful and pretty and stuff, like yeah <3 *fangurlz ftw :D* xxx seriously though, are all his videos this long and heavy?? xxx

    ReplyDelete