Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 March 2012

Hitting the Bitches in The face With Bass Guitars.

My facebook explains that already, and I feel like I should warn you that in clicking this (however you got here) you have promised me something; that you will if try a hot chocolate with cinnamon in it, just decided to try it, ZOMG SO GOOD!!!!

And went to watch the Free Radicals in Guildford. Even if folk isn't your thing, they are just quite an entertaining group of lads. I love sun, it makes me happy.

I also saw musicalbethan in town today, wanted to say hi, but she was doing a shoelace up, and her friends/band members looked scary. and apologies to anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about. if you wanna know, I mean her >>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/musicalbethan?feature=g-u-u
but this sums her up better...



Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment