Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 March 2012

As Much Beauty as There is in Light, There is in Darkness

I love that quote, and when I heard it, it really made me think about-well emotions...
Happiness; To me it seems at times an abstract concept and something that is simply assumed you are if you don't outwardly appear anything different. People (me included) forget that your mental state is nothing if not inconsistent, and it doesn't matter how stupid whatever is upsetting you may be, in your eyes it is at that particular moment anyway, something that hurts you somewhere you weren't even sure could hurt. But within that hurt is the smallest most beautiful reminder that you're alive.

Until you try to tell yourself that he's better off with the redhead. Because your euselss, apetich, and udnetwna.

*the opinions and views expressed here are not (that) serious*

laters bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment