Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 March 2012

Not Labelling Today.

'Coz I'm feelin' way too damn good' that song was just in my head, and seemed fitting, so lets recap, some revision got done. Bought a guitar, went back to Luke and Hannah's watched Jane Eyre which was freaking awesome. Went home. Just now epilated my legs, and although painful, worth it for how long I'm not faffing with it again. Sorry wait go back, yes that's right...

I FINALLY HAVE A NEW GUITAR, I'M SO HAPPY IT'S ACTUALLY INSANE. lil miss nebsie...

(no I'm not sad)
the guys in the shop where quite funny. While one who we had already met was as cool and tall and all around as massive as he had been first time round, there was another two guys there, one who worked there just your standard salesman, (twat) and the second guy was just so try hard. Clearly only just been employed there and was being way to, well- much. I mean there is only so many interesting things you can say about the zips on a guitar case, and where to put a screw for a strap on it....

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment