Total Pageviews

Monday 13 February 2012

''Let Go Of The Yesterdays As They Have Already Happened, And Don't underestimate The Power Of Today.''

While when I saw and read this statement, and thought that it was a nice little anecdote. I still have a small issue with it, there is only so many times you can tell yourself to live today without worrying about things you have already done. And as much as some people may have the wrong attitude to how they have lived in the past regretting various things and wishing they could change them, there are certain moments I have lived that I don't wish to let go of. Some bad some good but all things that will stick with me never the less.

life is a blessing, no matter how many holes or flaws you pick in it...Life for me also includes the times I have already lived. So to quote a friend of mine (albeit grossly out of context) Cherish it. And 'it' can be whatever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment