Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Degrading Nicknames...

I don't know, some annoy me babe being the worst unless said person is kidding, it's just so obviously them not wanting to call whoever by the wrong name. Or if it's not that it's just them being affectionate incredibly unoriginally (yes that's a word),

Pet, babe, sugar, babydoll, babygirl. Kinda annoying.

Sweetie, depends on the person, Hun...oddly nice for guys to say. Not so much girls,

Darling, hmmmmm to much reminder of parents with this one.

just a random thought there, the second being the phrase 'hurts like a bitch' one I love but it has a severe lack of sense that I only noticed today.

Anyways...been nice to hear my dad laugh today, note: next time you have the oppurtunity...feed a near by dog some apple. It's priceless.

''Wipe the mark of sadness from my face, tell me that your love will never change, and if my yesterday is a disgrace, tell me that you'll still recall my name.''


Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment